Very elegant, indirect LED lighting for your home
The design of the lamp is defined by a modern, clear appearance in industrial design – an eye-catcher for any home or office.
The designers wanted to put the light and colours in the foreground and at the same time provide elegant, indirect lighting for any living space, without the need for conversions or suspended ceilings.
- Plug-and-play — Can be set up anywhere — Can be used immediately with your Philips Hue system (bridge not included)
- Note: requires a Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately) for control
- Highly luminous with 16 million colours at max. 1,600 lumens
- Flexible colour and brightness control via Philips Hue remote control (sold separately), mobile app or numerous 3rd party apps e.g. for disco fashion, lava lamp effect, colour scenes etc.
- Can be integrated with Philips Hue API or e.g. OpenHAB in HomeAutomation, e.g. for time-controlled scenarios or event-controlled (example: occupancy display for meeting rooms)
- Works with Apple Siri, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Telekom Qivicon, RWE SmartHome and many more SmartHome systems.
- Can be used in conjunction with a Philips TV with Ambilight to extend the Ambilight function so that KAndyLight Pro continuously replicates the colour changes of the TV.